Tubes and Fittings
- Carbon Steel Tubes, Piping and Fittings
- Exotic Tubing, Pipes, and Fittings Including; Chrome, Low Temp, Monel, Titanium, Duplex.
- Fast Pace Sourcing of Breakdown Material.
- Supply of S9 /HFN Material.
- Flanges and Specialised made up Fittings.
- Approved Mill Agencies Worldwide.
- 24 Hour Technical Support On & Off Site.
- Assist with On-Site Material Scoping.
ASTM A106 Pipes
ASTM A106 Seamless Pressure Pipe (also known as ASME SA106 pipe) covers seamless carbon steel nominal wall pipe for high-temperature service.
Suitable for bending, flanging and similar forming operations. The pipes are used in power plants, boilers, petrochemical plants,
oil and gas refineries, and ships where the piping must transport fluids and gases that exhibit high pressures and temperatures.
Unlike other types of steel, a seamless carbon steel pipe is relatively easy to bend and form when the right tools are used.
This makes it suited for areas or applications in which non-standard angles are frequently required.
ASTM A105 Forged Fittings & Flanges
- Forged carbon steel piping Fittings & flanges are for use in pressure systems at ambient and higher-temperature service conditions.
- Materials are subjected to heat treatment (annealing, normalizing, tempering, or quenching).
WPB A234 Buttweld Fittings
A butt weld pipe fitting is designed to be welded at its end(s) to connect pipe(s)together and allow a change in direction or pipe diameter, or branching or ending.
This fitting then becomes part of a system for transporting fluids (oil, gas, steam, chemicals) in a safe and efficient manner, over short or long distances.
Other types of fittings can be threaded or socket welded.